Beanstalk provides literacy support to primary schools in the North of England, the Midlands and London and the South East.
We currently have reading helpers working in primary schools in the following areas:
- Greater London
- Kent and Medway
- Greater Manchester
- Leeds/Bradford and surrounding areas
- Merseyside and the Wirral
- Durham and Tees Valley, Tyne and Wear
- Birmingham and surrounding areas
- Milton Keynes, Luton and Bedfordshire
- Stoke - on - Trent, Staffordshire and Cheshire
You can find your nearest Beanstalk area office using our area office finder – contact us today to find out how we can help your school support children who are struggling with their reading.